3 Easy Zero Waste Makeup Remover Options


Removing makeup is something we do every day and don't think about, except how tedious it is after a long and tiring day. However, I looked into the ingredients that most makeup remover brands use and seems like there are never-ending lists of chemicals and substances I've never heard. So, I decided to look more into some natural ways on removing makeup and I want to share with you!

1. Coconut or Olive Oil

Coconut or olive oil are the most common used oils in household and you probably have one of them at home already! They are inexpensive and you just need to use a few drops on cotton fabric cloths or cotton wipes , and rub gently on the face until all the makeup has gone off. After that clean it with a cleanser as usual. 

2. Jojoba Oil 

Jojoba oil is something you will have to purchase specifically for face, but I have been using it asa face moisturizer and I love it. I have been using it for months and I can say it doesn't clog pores or make the skin oily. As a makeup remover it will dissolve even stubborn makeup. They can be bought in a glass jar & it can definitely be reused afterwards. 

3. Beeswax & Jojoba Oil Balm

If you don't want to use oil, this is a great alternative. 1/4 cup of Jojoba Oil melted with 1 tablespoon of beeswax. Once it is all incorporated, pour into a container and allow to cool. Once you need to use it, put a small amount on a fabric cloth and wipe on the face. 

Recipe from Live Simply.  




Post a Comment

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes